It's March, yes the last month was February.
February..?? what's on your mind when it's February? valentine? short month? new semester, back to campus?
Yeah, it's been several years I make believe that there's must be something in February.. i don't know what is it exactly.. but i just feel special in everything related to February. I'm so interested in all Februaries.. every single thing.
it's just what i feel.. different, comfort, soft, little bit classy, sexy, powerful, shiny.
I do believe for 4 years and it keeps grow.
Time or maybe faith and destiny too always meet me to February. and i just feel like wow.. with no reason. just bcoz it's February. what the hell?!
...
and then time goes..
February seems like be in my shadows whatever whenever however.
but this morning i try to recognize February deeply. open my eyes and i realized that 'WOW FEBRUARY ALWAYS HURTS'
i hate i hate i hate February. February always gives hope and i do love hope i am hopeful. but it's just in the beginning. at the end of the story: February hurts. too much.

0 Comments