We all have something in common
Our beginnings were all the same
The miracle of motherhood
With help from above, that’s how we became
So I’d like to say thank you Mama
For the life you’ve given me
Taught me compassion, strength and gave me pride
Opened my eyes when I needed to see
 
Now I’m so grateful for the inspiration
And for you being there to dry my tears
For helping me mend my first broken heart

Mama you’ve been there all through the years
No one compares to you Mama
There are no words that I can say
What would I do if I given the power
I’d send happiness your way
You taught me compassion and honesty
And let me be all I can be
So on this special day, while I’m in the mood
I’d like to share my gratitude
So can you tell how much I need you
Mama, you mean the world for me
May the good Lord up above you
Bring you joy and perfect harmony
With all my love, this is your tribute
You’re such a treasure, gold all the way
I celebrate and I applaud you
In my heart everyday you were
Mama, thanks for being a very best and wonderful mother for me..
You’re the best in your own way..
How kind the Lord is, so gave me a mother like you..
Happy birthday Mama..
I love you every minute of everyday..
Hugs and kisses
Your Daughter

1 Comments

  1. Mama....., kesabaran dan jiwa besar mu yg patut kami banggakan.

    ReplyDelete