There's just four days left for this year. What a year! I love every little thing that I faced. It's just a flash back, helped by 36 questions. I think you all should try to answer just to make a little reflection of your days. :) So, here comes mine:

1:
What did you do in 2013 that you’d never done before?
Traveling solo, taught foreign language like Chinese German Japanese to children, wore 12cm high heels.

2:
Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Yes, but I quit in the mid of year, but I'll try and make more for 2014.

3:
Did anyone close to you give birth?
Echa had her second baby named Neymard.

4:
Did anyone close to you die? 
My aunt, but I not really know her and we even never meet.

5:
What countries did you visit?
Nope, but I visited some new places in my beloved country.

6:
What would you like to have in 2014 that you lacked in 2013?
I really want to pass my study.

7:
What dates from 2013 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
I don't know.

8: What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Nothing. I didn't get any -___-

9: What was your biggest failure?
I failed making my plans in study.

10:
Did you suffer illness or injury?
Yes, in the beginning of year I got a surgery (but it's the 2nd time, I've did the same when I was 14 yo) and I got a dish upon my memory that I can't remember things well.

11:
What was the best thing you bought?
A midi-dress by Dolce & Gabbana, made in Italy.

12:
Whose behaviour merited celebration?
My Mom and Dad still.

13:
Whose behaviour made you appalled?
Miley Cyrus for changing, and my sister for her damn idiot SMS. I never though she could text like that.

14: Where did most of your money go?
Traveling and shopping.

15:
What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Traveling Solo to Solo, and traveling to Bone.

16:
What song will always remind you of 2013?
Harlem Shake.

17:
Compared to this time last year, are you: (a) happier or sadder? (b) thinner or fatter? (c) richer or poorer?
a. Happier | b. Thinner | c. Richer

18:
What do you wish you’d done more of?
Reading.

19:
What do you wish you’d done less of?
Gossips.

20:
How did you spend Christmas?
I went to church, had lunch with my brother and friends, celebrated Natal Bersama with another friend's community.

21:
Did you fall in love in 2013?
Yes, I did. Deeply :)

22: What was your favorite TV program?
Mata Najwa at MetroTV and Versus at KompasTV.

23:
Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Yes. A girl who I though can be my very best friend.

24:
What was the best book you read?
Perempuan di Titik Nol.

25:
What was your greatest musical discovery?
I'm in love with blues music.

26:
What did you want and get?
I wanted to go to a place that I never been before and actually different with the other place, and I got it. I went to Bone, South Sulawesi.

27:
What did you want and not get?
I wanted to finish my study in my university, but now I'm still deal with campus.

28:
What was your favorite film of this year?
Fast & Furious 6.

29:
What one thing made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
I explored more things about fashion.

30:
How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2013?
Vintage. I love mix and match dress that I think simple but chic, sexy but classy (not cheapy).

31:
What kept you sane?
I prayed, I gave thanks and I keep telling myself that I'm a good girl who will be an extra-ordinary woman.

32:
Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Channing Tatum and John Mayer, also Emma Watson.

33:
What political issue stirred you the most?
FLEGT-VPA between Indonesia and EU.

34:
Who did you miss?
My lovely nephew and niece: Salvator and Messiah.

35:
Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2013.
I am the only person that I should first depend on, don't ever trust anyone easily. And time runs no matter what.

36:
Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
"Pain throws your heart to the ground.
Love turns the whole thing around.
But I know the heart of life is good."
-John Mayer, The Heart of Life

0 Comments